DameWare Mini Remote Control is a powerful and flexible remote control program which uses Microsoft Windows API calls to interact with the local and remote machines. By using this smart program, you can quickly and easily deploy the client agent service to remote machines with no machine reboots. You can also remote control any machine located on LAN or WAN in just few seconds.
This excellent program provides you with extensive security features like authentication integrated within the OS’s security, restricted access based on Shared Secret Key, encryption via Microsoft's Cryptographic Service Providers and CryptoAPIs built into the OS.
DameWare Mini Remote Control is lightweight, easy-to-use and very user friendly. It provides you with a wide range of features like shared sessions, interactive smart card login, remote smart card authentication, multiple monitor environments, restrict access based on IP Filtering or Local/Global Group membership, MSI package for installation of Client Agent, connection through Mini Remote or Remote Desktop Protocol style connection, Simple File Transfer and many more.
- Compatible with most of the Windows OS.
- Flexible and powerful.
- Enables you to remote control any machine on the LAN or WAN.
- Capable to perform Interactive Smart Card.
- Login and Remote Smart Card authentication.
- Offers quick and on-the-fly deployment of the client agent service to remote machines with no machine reboots.
- Does not support Linux and Mac OS.